Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Dirtbag


First off I am new to the whole blog thing..so bare with me..I can only improve..I ran across looking up some info on certain bands. So I might begin with a band I know personally...my own "Dirtbag"
which was formed July 2004 and still continues to this day. The band consist of me on drums along with my brother Mike on Vocals and lead guitar, my step on rthym guitar and another mike on bass. well here on some tracks that will be released on our debut CD "Wastoid Scum"....

Click here to hear 3 songs

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a penis site. It pretty much covers penis related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hi, everyone you have a great blog here! Check out this site tetas site. a lot of cool stuff here about tetas .

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hey has anyone been to this site before puta site. it seems very much about puta .

Cum and check it out if you get time ;-)
 
WOW! Have you seen this site about sex . It has great sex pictures.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?